Matt Mah Sep 03 •
SevOne Version 5.3.0
SevOne is excited to announce the release of version 5.3.0 of our network and IT performance management solution.
A major theme in the development of SevOne 5.3.0 was ease of use, with a focus on out-of-the-box features and reports that deliver insight about the health of your infrastructure without the need for manual configuration. New features in version 5.3.0 include:
- Quick Start Wizard – Simplifies the initial discovery of devices and SevOne appliance configuration.
- Stock Reports – Ten new pre-built reports address the most common IT performance management reporting needs without the need for end-user configuration.
- Universal Search – A single search field for anything you may be looking for, including devices, groups, UI pages, alerts, and policies.
- Ad hoc Group Reporting – Provides the ability to report on group indicator performance over time (multiple indicators across multiple aggregations) and drill down to individual member performance
- User Roles and Enhanced User Permissions – A new paradigm that shifts individual user permissions to more manageable user roles.
- Internationalization – Provides support for UTF-16 (16-bit Unicode Transformation Format)
For complete information on the new features included with version 5.3.0, please refer to our What’s New in Version 5.3.0 documentation (PDF).
SevOne 5.3.0 is available for testing in customer lab environments. To gain access to version 5.3.0, please submit a support ticket with your request. Keep in mind, actual deployment in your live environment is reserved for version 5.3.2 or higher, which is expected to be available in October. For a complete explanation of the SevOne versioning methodology, please refer to our SevOne Release Cycle datasheet (PDF).
SevOne would like to extend special thanks to our customers who have worked with us in determining our future development roadmap. The features introduced in version 5.3 reflect enhancement suggestions submitted by our users and the Customer Advisory Board. We greatly appreciate your continued support of the SevOne solution.